Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess we're here to raise the dead?

+9
Isabella Wilmerton
Zina Petri
Bambi Santiago
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Tessa Hyland
Celestia Harlequine
Insomniac
Mathew Kennedy
Gwen Novak
13 posters

Go down

I guess we're here to raise the dead? Empty I guess we're here to raise the dead?

Post by Gwen Novak Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 pm

I feel horrible for leaving and not telling a soul. I lost touch with the site and honestly just gave up, I didn't want to say bye or say that we are closing because I wanted to make sure I was serious, evidently I was...
I moved on to other things in life, and just threw SCA/Gen in the trash, lets face it, Generations was HORRIBLE , I wont be offended if you think so too. I do still have a huge place in my heart for SCA and miss it dearly, ( I wish I never changed it in the first place) but I think its time for me to move on, no more revamps none of that stuff. At least not soon, just don't have the energy for it.
I was surprised to see some of you still lurking around. Anyway, I'm really sorry for this, and I blame the damage on myself, now that I look back, closing SCA was a huge mistake on my part, not sure what I was thinking, but whats done is done.

I'm really going to miss you guys, we had are crazy times, sad times, etc. etc. and you guys were all like my second family honestly. Anyway, Im not closing the site, not gonna touch it, stick around if you want, but I felt I owe it to you guys to let you know whats up. Sorry.

Love, Kuduh

Last edited by Kuduh on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down

I guess we're here to raise the dead? Empty Re: I guess we're here to raise the dead?

Post by Mathew Kennedy Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 am

I might not be here everyday, but if you send out a mass e-mail I'll be back as soon as I get it. This seemed to be the only site of it's kind that was up, I'm finding it quite hard to find a site that can replace this one.
Mathew Kennedy
Mathew Kennedy

SCA Cash : 49

Back to top Go down

I guess we're here to raise the dead? Empty Re: I guess we're here to raise the dead?

Post by Insomniac Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:05 pm

I'll miss you Kuduh. One message and we'll come back--if ever.
Insomniac
Insomniac

SCA Cash : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Harlequine Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 pm

I'll miss you Kudah! Let us all now if you ever try a site again, we'll all definetly be there. Smile
Celestia Harlequine
Celestia Harlequine

SCA Cash : 78
I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sprsca10 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Au201210 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Spring10 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sco10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:02 am

Well, who knew so soon I would return. Recently a member on the board was messaging me about reviving the site. How could we let such a beautiful thing die? NO not generations. We'll kill it with fire. But , Sunny Coast Academy.

After talking for a few days, I think I might be up to bringing it back to life. Right now I'm not to busy in school just gliding by and to be honest, I miss the thing and all the memories. So could we bring it back guys?

If SCA came back, would you be here?
Gwen Novak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Hyland Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:00 am

OMG, THE FIRST MESSAGE HAD ME IN TEARS AND I WAS JUST LIKE NO , WHY , I'M OFFICIALLY DEAD INSIDE, I CAN NOT GO ON WITH MY LIFE ANY MORE. seriously though this site was what made me look forward too a new day because i knew if i had a poop day or i felt lonely , i had a crap load of internet friends who i could always have boom conversations with so when i saw that message i just like " Satan has taken over my life." but then i saw the second post and i was just like hallelujah Jesus is answering my prayers c:

YEA THAT BUS IS GETTING ITS TIRES BACK , WOOT WOOT
.I guess we're here to raise the dead? Thatssotrue.com_812_1329515321
Tessa Hyland
Tessa Hyland

SCA Cash : 53
I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sprsca10 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Bdaysc10

http://foreverunperfect.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Harlequine Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 am

Never left Kudah! Smile I knew you'd come around, you've spent too much time on making this place to give up so easily.
Celestia Harlequine
Celestia Harlequine

I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sprsca10 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Au201210 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Spring10 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sco10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Kuduh, you're gonna make me cry. This was your baby. And all the members are like grandchildren or something. You can't give up this easily..
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

SCA Cash : 19
I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sco10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:07 am

Glad some are still around. Im not sure what the plan is right now.. But basically we will be bringing SCA back. We will try to mimic SCA in 2011, because I feel that year was a really good year for SCA.

I've already changed a few things because I have alot saved so it not that much work. But if you guys have ideas for the return of SCA then leave em in the suggestions. Other than that things are going back to the way it was with maybe a few things changed.
Gwen Novak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Hyland Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 pm

throwback wutt wutt

I guess we're here to raise the dead? Big_as10
Tessa Hyland
Tessa Hyland

I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sprsca10 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Bdaysc10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambi Santiago Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:02 pm

throwback

i would do 2011 but it won't let me Neutral
Bambi Santiago
Bambi Santiago

SCA Cash : 8
I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zina Petri Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:07 pm

I'M STILL ALIVE DON'T WORRY. I love the idea of bringing SCA back as I wasn't able to experience it as SCA before. Are we allowed to change characters when SCA comes back? i'm just wondering as I lost muse for Liisu completely.
Zina Petri
Zina Petri

SCA Cash : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew Kennedy Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:45 pm

I can't imagine that being an issue, once the site is remade everyone is going to have to post new applications, just make a new one instead of the one you already have.
Mathew Kennedy
Mathew Kennedy

SCA Cash : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:07 am

Oh! Thank You Tessa& Winnie Smile
Like I said if you guys have any suggestions on what you want to see, weather its something we had before, or something new. Just leave it in suggestions.
Gwen Novak

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wilmerton Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 am

I honestly didn't join this site until recently when Generations was first introduced, but hearing everyone talk about how fun it was and all the good memories it brought, I can't help but wanting to stick around to experience the old SCA for myself.So you can totally count on me being here when you bring it back! <3
Isabella Wilmerton
Isabella Wilmerton

SCA Cash : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy Lana Harmon Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:17 am

Praise the lord lol or i guess praise you Kuduh!! Honestly I've been dying to rp but there is no site out there like SCA! So i'm glad it'll be back <3
Kennedy Lana Harmon
Kennedy Lana Harmon

SCA Cash : 94
I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sprsca10 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sco10

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica Fuentes Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 am

woot woot old sca pleaseeeeeeeeee
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Fuentes

SCA Cash : 121
I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:12 pm

More so, thank Matt, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have even considered bringing SCA back.
& Excited to see you guys back Smile
Gwen Novak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:22 pm

OH MY GOSH I AM STILL HERE WOW I WAS SO SO WORRIED BECAUSE I WASN'T ON FOR A WHILE AND THEN THE URL CHANGED AND I COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT AND NOW I'VE FOUND IT AND GOOD GOD I AM SO GLAD I FOUND IT I DIDN'T EVEN READ ALL THE COMMENTS I AM JUST SO RELIEVED AND I'M STUCK IN CAPS NOW AND JUST THANK GOODNESS YOU ALL ARE HERE.
I loved the old SCA a lot, but I'd honestly be happy if this site got up and running at any point -- I really don't care when, or how long it takes, but I just want to promise that I will be here this time.
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

SCA Cash : 21
I guess we're here to raise the dead? Sco10 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Hyland Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:12 pm

YE WI NEED DUH OLD SCA BAK , MUH ENGLUSH IS HOORELE DAWG
Tessa Hyland
Tessa Hyland

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomniac Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Hell yeah.

Oh, and I miss you guys. *blurts out and hides somewhere*
Insomniac
Insomniac

SCA Cash : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Harlequine Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 pm

This is gonna be so freaking awesome having everyone back!! Very Happy We gotta get together sometime and Just hang as much as possible, let every know were coming back alive, and even awesomer then ever
Celestia Harlequine
Celestia Harlequine

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Reid Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 am

I can't wait to see the turn out and as always, it's gonna look awesome. I'll see you guys real soon. Smile
Elijah Reid
Elijah Reid

SCA Cash : 43
I guess we're here to raise the dead? Au201210 I guess we're here to raise the dead? Crown-gold-icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum