Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muffins. || Open

2 posters

Go down

Muffins. || Open Empty Muffins. || Open

Post by Nikki Delaney Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Nikki pushed open the door of Granny Apples. She had been wandering the streets without much purpose, so she figured why not stop by and get a muffin? Most people didn't like being up early on a Saturday, but for Nikki, it was her favorite part of the day. Walking in, she smiled at the smell of things baking and coffee brewing. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out her wallet as she got in line. There were lots of people here, which she took as a good sign. Tapping her foot as she waited, she looked around, admiring the quaint decorations on the walls.

Welcome to Granny apples
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

SCA Cash : 21
Muffins. || Open Sco10 Muffins. || Open Spring10

Back to top Go down

Muffins. || Open Empty Re: Muffins. || Open

Post by Derek Baker Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Derek was STARVING. Sure he had just eaten a whole pizza by himself, but his stomach still rumbled. Walking into Granny's Apples, he took in the scent of fresh pastries. He could really go for a pie or two, or maybe some cupcakes and muffins. He decided on just getting all three, he couldn't just leave without having the three most important desserts in the world. Walking into line, he found himself behind some girl that looked about his age. Slightly tapping her on the shoulder, he greeted her with a smile."Is your name wifi, 'cause I'm feeling a connection." He said with a wink. Sure it wasn't his best pick-up line, but it was one of his most appropriate.
Derek Baker
Derek Baker

SCA Cash : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:05 pm

She raised an eyebrow, trying to find the box of cheesy pick-up lines buried in some long forgotten closet in her brain. "Nah. I'm Nikki. Are you Jamaican, though? 'Cause Jamaican me crazy." Nikki smirked as she paid for her coffee and her blueberry muffin.
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Baker Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Shocked at her great pick up line, Derek grinned. "No, I'm Russian... Russian to get into your pants." He joked. That was a bit of an inappropriate one, but he decided the girl had a good sense of humor and could handle it. "Derek is the name, and you Nikki are the game." He stated, with a flirtatious growl. Being creepy was Derek's purpose in life, and he knew he was doing a pretty great job at it. Getting his pies, cookies and cupcakes, he walked over to a table and gestured for her to join him.
Derek Baker
Derek Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:35 pm

She slid into the seat across from him. "Sorry, but I don't frick with strangers." Nikki opened the package and took a bite of her muffin. Extremely oily, sure, but that's what makes most things taste good, no? "You're not planning on winning, surely." She smirked again. Sipping her coffee, Nikki watched Derek set down his immense pile of sweets. "Quite a breakfast you've got there."
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Baker Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:45 pm

"It's a breakfast fit for a king, which I am." He stated, taking a bite of his pie. Although he didn't expect his morning to turn out in such a way, he was definitely glad he decided to go to Granny's. Not only for the pie, but this chick was pretty cool. "You know, my kingdom is in need for a queen. You seem more than fit to be queen, and if you do you get some delicious goods." He said gesturing towards all his food. Derek was more than happy to share his food with her, even if she did not accept his gracious offer. "So Nikki, do you come here often?" He asked with a grin, taking a bite of a cupcake.
Derek Baker
Derek Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:36 pm

"Forgive me, kind sir, but I highly doubt your kingly capabilities." She gave him a sympathetic and highly sarcastic smile. "If I were to run a kingdom, you'd still be a knight, perhaps one of my more loyal ones. You'd be far from king, though." She took long sip from her coffee."Considering this is my first time to ever come here, I'm going to answer no. But I plan on coming here often, yeah. You're the one with all the food -- try and tell me this place isn't great." This place had a really rustic feeling to it, like a warm cabin in remote, snowy woods somewhere, filled with the sounds of baking and people. Nikki liked places like that, and the decor alone would keep her coming back.
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Baker Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:37 pm

"Ouch, right in the heart." He said, pretending to be offended. "I reassure you, I am mightier than Arthur Pendragon and more fierce than a mountain lion. My kingly abilities are more than qualified, which is why my kingdom is prosperous and well." He stated, taking a bite from a cookie. Looking around the place, he observed the nice decorations that made him feel like he was actually at his grandma's house. "Yeah, it is pretty great, and this is my first time here too. That's why I got all this food, although I think I'll get more next time since it's so great." He said. He wasn't sure if Nikki had lived here her whole life or went to SCA, he assumed she would have been here before is she had lived here. "So do I get to see your lovely face around campus, or am I not in luck? The academy is a mighty fine place, and if you don't go there already I suggest that you do."
Derek Baker
Derek Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:43 pm

"Please," She scoffed. "If your kingdom were real, I would think that you had been married off long ago, considering the wealth of your land." Nikki glanced at everything he had bought -- or at least, what was left of it. "You alone could probably keep them in business." She grinned. The stuff here wasn't super cheap, but it had a homemade taste to it that made it worth it. "So long as the campus you're referring to is the campus of Sunny Coast, then yes, you will be seeing me around. Unless we don't have any classes together." She frowned, remembering that she still had to get that handled. Sign ups were always such a bother! "Ugh, I still need to get all that handled."
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down