Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of the school year. ( Important Info)

Go down

Start of the school year. ( Important Info) Empty Start of the school year. ( Important Info)

Post by Gwen Novak Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:58 am

So the school year has officially started, If you haven't signed up for classes you can do so now. The class signups stay open at all times, this way if we get new members in the middle of the year, they can still get into classes very easily.
If you're an previous member you should know that the class system has changed. Either way HERE is the guide. Please read it if you don't understand the school system. If after reading you still have questions let me know. I'll also go ahead and post with one of my characters to show an example of how it would work.

Aside from school and work, we have a few events coming up to brighten up the school year. Please check out the official school year calendar for dates. We are a bit behind because I was away, so I decided to push back the dance & bash so that we have a bit more prep time and time to sell tickets, get dates. So the dance/bash will be moved to the 23rd & will end on March 6th. Tickets will go on sale soon.

Anyway, this is just a simple yet important update on the school year so far. Remember everything on the calendar isnt final till it happens, so check back sometimes, also we have surprise events that aren't on the calendar. So look out for those as well. We hope this school years goes smoothly and actually "goes" haha. If you have a questions,comments or suggestions you can post below. Thank You.
Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Start of the school year. ( Important Info) Empty Re: Start of the school year. ( Important Info)

Post by Gwen Novak Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Going to bump this because I'm afraid not everyone has seen it, the school year HAS started, it started on the 10th in fact. Classes started on the 10th as well. Please check out the school guide I linked above, it will help you out so so much.
There are no official class post like last time around, you must create your own (Solo) classroom thread, make sure you title it something like that so we know its your class thread.
For those who haven't started their class thread, no sweat you aren't late or anything, just make sure you get it done before the school year is up which is months from now >_<

But, if after reading the school guide you have any questions please ask me, I want to make this new system as simple and easy as possible for everyone. Hope I cleared up some confusion.
Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down