Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student Council Voting [ vote now]

Go down

Student Council Voting [ vote now] Empty Student Council Voting [ vote now]

Post by Gwen Novak Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:27 am

Of course like a lot of other events this was delayed a bit, but it's still in action. I know a lot of you didn't have time to actually campaign and what not, or even get speeches. So ultimately this will be a popularity contest.
Please note that you should vote in character, base your vote from your characters point of view, not your own.

Maybe your character has met one of the candidates. Do you think they can handle the job. Or maybe you think they're terrible for the job haha?
If you have multiple characters you can vote with each one since this is an in character "contest" after all. To keep things suspenseful all votes will be privately mailed to me. I will tally em' up once voting is done and will announce this years student council team.
As apart of the team you will receive a SCT badge and access to a private SCT board (office/room) in which will be used for meetings and the coming up of school based ideas. Good Luck to everyone and let the voting begin.

President
Kennedy Harmon
Natalia Gustavo

Vice President
James Atticus

Secretary
Elijah Reed
Kimistree Elliot
Bambi Santiago

Treasurer
Elijah Reed
Ben Stern
Kenadee Vanburen

Representatives (3 or more )

Kylie Daniels
Celestia Harlequine
Nikki Delaney

Vote Ballot:
Code:

President:
Vice President:
Secretary:
Treasurer:
Representatives:

Please fill in all spots. Thank You. PM this to me. Deadline is March 23rd

Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Student Council Voting [ vote now] Empty Re: Student Council Voting [ vote now]

Post by Gwen Novak Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Bumping for those who haven't seen it, I haven't gotten very many votes. So don't forget! :]
Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down