Essays and Homework and College. Oh my!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Essays and Homework and College. Oh my!

Post by Laila Ann Bishop on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:39 am

I love it here at SCA and SCU, but it's time for Laila and Kylie to say goodbye. I don't have a lot of time to get on to post anymore which makes me very sad, but I do not want to keep on posting only to reply again two months later. So I am saying my official goodbyes and I give admins complete control over how these two ladies leave. I will post as Kylie below, but otherwise it is goodbye for now. I love you guys and I will miss you terribly. :'(
Laila Ann Bishop

SCA Cash : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Essays and Homework and College. Oh my!

Post by Kylie Daniels on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:48 am

Hey, Kylie here! It is true that I am leaving since I am both Kylie and Laila... *gasp* I know, I know. It's surprising. Haha. But I really will miss all of you! Ttfn, ttyl, c u l8tr, adios, bye, hasta luego!
Kylie Daniels

SCA Cash : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Let me start by saying, It's sad that you have to leave Sunny Coast Academy behind but it's just a way of life and we all totally understand how busy you are. I personally wish you good luck in your future endevers and hope that school life and work life as well as your social life treat you well. It has been an honor having you here with us and I wish you the best of luck.

On Behalf of the other staff members that couldn't be here like Ethan, Matt, As well as Kuduh They all too wish you good luck and for whatever your future may hold always remember you have a home here at Sunny Coast Academy Always...

Goodbye & Farewell My Friend..

H-Moderator James Atticus (Kenton)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top