Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's This? {Open}

2 posters

Go down

What's This? {Open} Empty What's This? {Open}

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 am

"What's this? What's this? There's color everywhere. What's this? There's white things in the air!" Elizabeth mouthed along to her IPod. Of course, she hated the thing. She enjoyed live music and things on vinyl. She begrudgingly used CDs when she couldn't find records. But alas, she couldn't lug around her record player around everywhere. She was forced to listen to her music from this tiny catastrophe. Elizabeth had been on the search for more Shakespeare scripts for hours now. She was practicing, and the drama program here was certainly lacking. So, she went on an adventure for more things to work with. She was getting desperate, so desperate she'd settle for reading off an old disgusting script for a movie. She'd even settle for something as grotesque as Mean Girls if it meant she could work on her drama performances. Sipping her coffee, she bounced through the store looking for anything she could get her paws onto.

Lazy Day
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

SCA Cash : 23

Back to top Go down

What's This? {Open} Empty Re: What's This? {Open}

Post by Faye Atticus Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:27 am

Faye had been standing up, grabbing a book from the "Fantasy" section of the store. Opening the book, she started walking not paying attention. "Hmm...interesting..I think I'll get this one." Still looking in the book, she was headed toward a girl with coffee but Faye was still interested in the book. If it kept going like this, she would get coffee spilled onto her but she was a nice girl so she would probably apologize. Something in Faye's head screamed, "Look UP!", but it was too late for her. Faye still ignored the screaming voice in her head, completely oblivious to something that could have happened to her because she was about to bump into someone (Elizabeth). Her reflex kicked in but she restrained, trying to focus on the book. "Maybe I should..." She finally looked up....but it was too late.
Faye Atticus
Faye Atticus

SCA Cash : 21
What's This? {Open} Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:45 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Elizabeth said, looking down at the girls clothes. She'd successfully ruined Faye's outfit. Coffee had gotten on Elizabeth's shirt as well, but the other girl had gotten the blunt of it. "Do you need me to pay to get it cleaned? Or I can buy you a new outfit." She began bustling around, apologizing every few seconds. Her coffee cup had been thrown to the side, forgotten. The caffeine was really getting to her, for Elizabeth was going a mile-a-minute.
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Atticus Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Faye had gasped, but when the girl started worrying and apologizing it seemed fine. Just a simple accident. "Calm down..calm down..it's okay. Things happen. I'm Faye.", she said to the girl calmly. She got offered some paper towels from a guy and she took them while thanking him. Dabbing the coffee stains on her outfit, the liquid makes her feel sticky.
Faye Atticus
Faye Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Elizabeth smiled lightly and finally took a breath. "Sorry, it's been a crazy week. I'm on edge," she explained. "I'm Elizabeth. Or, if you read the burn-book, Elizashit." Elizabeth laughed lightly. She wasn't one to act like things bothered her, even if she was slowly dying on the inside. Elizabeth picked up her book from the shelf. Faye's name sounded familiar. "You're Auden's cousin, right?" Elizabeth didn't know how she knew that. Of course, she had been dance stalking him his entire career. She was honestly a little obsessed.
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Atticus Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Faye had smiled when she told her, her name. She playfully said, "Ok Elizashit. I'm kidding. I would never call you that. I wouldn't like to be called that so why would I call you that?" She had took off her jacket since it took most of the liquid and her white t-shirt had only a few spots on it. Her shoes on the other hand had coffee seeping into it because it was running down her legs. And her pants were just wet. "Yeah, I'm his cousin. I'm about to be in a movie called The Wolf Side You've Never Seen.", Faye had said while she was still trying to stop the coffee flow. She takes out her Samsung Galaxy III that didn't get wet and shows Elizabeth the trailer of her new movie coming in October. A video starts playing, it focuses on a high school. Faye is shown as some girl bumps her and knocks her books to the floor. She slowly picks them up and a boy watches from a distance. He decides to go and give her a hand, and gets there fast. When he is finished helping her, he introduces himself as "Craig Bluestone.", Faye introduces herself as Abbie. (I'll call her Abbie right now) Craig asks Abbie if she would like to hang out with him tonight. She says yes and the screen switches to night time at Craig's house. Abbie and Craig are walking through the woods when a full moon arises. He starts to act weird and runs off telling her to "Stay away." Abbie then sighs and says, "The one time I go out with a cute boy, he doesn't even like me back.." Growling is heard behind her and she slowly turns around. A shadow of a wolf is in a distance from her, with it's yellow eyes glowing. She then let's out a high pitched scream as the wolf zooms in and bites her arm and then she falls, passing out. When Abbie wakes up, she is still in the woods and her arm really hurts. She looks at it and it is just her arm, no scars or anything. The full moon is still out and her pupils turn yellow just as she howls. The title flashes up in white letters with a picture of a full moon beside the title. "The Wolf Side You've Never Seen. This title has not yet been rated. Starring Faye Atticus, etc.
Faye Atticus
Faye Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down