Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming Back Returning Moderators

3 posters

Go down

Welcoming Back Returning Moderators  Empty Welcoming Back Returning Moderators

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:48 pm

After much planning and anticipation I'm happy to announce that today, the staff welcomes back two recent moderators that use to be on the team. Everyone please give a warm welcome to our returning moderators

Fiona & Vegas

This goes into effect immediately, so if you have any questions or need help, don't be afraid to ask either of them now either.
On behalf of myself, Ethan, Matt and our admin Kuduh, we welcome you both back to the team. Congratulations Fiona & Vegas!!

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Back Returning Moderators  Empty Re: Welcoming Back Returning Moderators

Post by Trey Star Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:31 pm

WOOT!!!! Congrats, my sis and my wifey are mods again. THEY'RE SUPER HELPFUL AND SO AM I BUT DON'T MAKE ME A MOD I'LL JUST DELETE STUFF AT RANDOM.
Trey Star
Trey Star

SCA Cash : 2

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Back Returning Moderators  Empty Re: Welcoming Back Returning Moderators

Post by Elijah Reid Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Congrats!
Elijah Reid
Elijah Reid

SCA Cash : 43
Welcoming Back Returning Moderators  Au201210 Welcoming Back Returning Moderators  Crown-gold-icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 pm

I Deem You Two The Moderator Crowns And May You Up Hold the Peace here and not send it to the deepest depts of hell with Your Satanish beliefs... xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Wed May 01, 2013 5:22 pm

woooooooo! congratulations, guys! Very Happy
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

SCA Cash : 21
Welcoming Back Returning Moderators  Sco10 Welcoming Back Returning Moderators  Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum