Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note the Sarcasm // Layla

2 posters

Go down

Note the Sarcasm // Layla Empty Note the Sarcasm // Layla

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Kimistree honestly had no idea why she was at this store. They had nothing that fit her personality. It was all for girls that were very into being stylish and girly. Which Kimistree was not. Sporty tom-girl was more of her look. Which is why Kimistree didn't know what she was doing here. She had came to the mall to look around. She hadn't been around a lot lately so she was exploring. And she hadn't bought anything clothing since she'd gotten to Cali. However, this little shopping trip reminded her so much of why she hated going shopping. It was just so... girly. Everything about it just screamed pink or form-fitting. Was there anything is this world that didn't show cleavage? Well, this was the world she lived in. Luckily, she'd found a pair of sneakers she liked in Foot Locker. And in this place she found some jeans. She was going to try then on but the dressing rooms were full. She quickly backed away from the chaos before she started hyperventilating. Mistakenly, she stepped on someone's foot and when she turned to say sorry, she hit them. I am so sorry. was all she could say. And then she began laughing. She didn't mean to. It was just kind of hilarious.
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

SCA Cash : 19
Note the Sarcasm // Layla Sco10

Back to top Go down

Note the Sarcasm // Layla Empty Re: Note the Sarcasm // Layla

Post by Layla Stronghold Fri May 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Layla was in the store, trying on a hat when someone stepped on her foot. Then they hit her! She heard the word "Sorry." but it didn't seem like they meant it because they started laughing. She turned around to scream at the person, but stopped short when she saw Kimistree. She knew Kimistree could fight but that didn't excuse the fact that she totally just stepped on her foot and hit her! She seen her around school. "So you think that's funny? That you hit me? And stepped on my foot? Maybe your just in here to cause trouble? Why do bullies like you, try and pick on kids? Well it's because their jealous and they want what other people have. And sometimes....they might just mess with the wrong person...and get their ass handed to them.", she said to Kimistree before looking back in the mirror. Layla was overreacting but she had a short and quick temper and it wasn't her fault. It was the way she was!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app
Layla Stronghold
Layla Stronghold

SCA Cash : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Fri May 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Kimistree couldn't stop laughing even after she'd been insulted. Well, it wasn't really an insult because it didn't hurt her feelings. However, this chick really seemed pissed. I really am sorry. It's just that you were so.. I can't even explain it. It was very funny how you responded to it. You kind of flailed around and then turned. You gotta admit, it was a tiny bit funny. And then it dawned on Kimistree. Hold it. Did you just call me a bully? You kidding right? I'm a bully? I said sorry. What more could you possibly want? And why would I be jealous of you? You don't have anything that I want. For goodness sake, I don't even know you! And are you telling me I messed with the wrong person. I'm sorry princess but you don't look like the "wrong person" to me. You aren't gonna do anything. If anything, you're gonna call your daddy. Now Kimistree wasn't usually this mean but this chick was pass rude.
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Stronghold Fri May 03, 2013 11:29 pm

This girl was pushing Layla way off her limit, and she felt her anger rising deep inside her. "Well then....make.....a.....move...", She slowly said to Kimistree, not flinching or anything. If anything, she was getting angrier by the minute. Maybe she overreacted a teeny bit but still, what was the point of hitting her. She slowly sighed before changing her expression. "Ok there's no reason to have us both kicked out of the store for fighting but...I just didn't see the point in hitting someone for no reason. But I'm sorry for overreacting. One more thing. About what you said, that's a stereotype. I know how to fight and I was just about to prove it until my common sense side took over.", she said to Kimi almost breaking out a smile. Layla looks back to the clothes and takes the hat off.
Layla Stronghold
Layla Stronghold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 am

Kimistree rolled her eyes. Please. I don't commit random acts of violence to prove a point. I think it's already obvious that I could kick your butt without any competition. Quite frankly, I could care less if I got kicked out of this store. I really don't even know why I'm in here. It's filled with judgmental people like you trying to prove a point. So guess what? Kick my butt if you can. I honestly don't believe you can, but go ahead if you think you can do it. Kimistree didn't even know this girl. And that made her even more pissed off because this girl was standing here and acting like she was all big and bad. Even though she had apologized, Kimistree didn't buy it at all. She wanted a sincere apology or something was gonna happen.
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Stronghold Sat May 04, 2013 11:22 am

Now Layla had apologized but she didn't believe it, and now she was seriously insulting her. "Ok...I apologized but if you want to fight, I'll give you a fight. Gosh, people like you seriously get on my nerves, thinking that you can go around beating people up. Seriously, I don't understand! Are you like.....special ed?! Because apparently, your brain doesn't have much power to understand that, you can't beat everybody! Try if you want, but you will regret it.", she angrily said to Kimi. She shoved her way past her and went to a different clothing isle. This bitch really wants to push my buttons....., she thought to herself as she looked in the mirror, examining herself. Her fists clenched and unclenched. Her nose flared and unflared. Finally, she looked at herself. This is me..? This is not me. It's just....I don't know., she thought to herself.
Layla Stronghold
Layla Stronghold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Sat May 04, 2013 11:32 am

It's your fault for even taking my laughing seriously. You insulted me first. And now you're getting angry because I gave you a taste of your own medicine? Please, go take that crap somewhere else. I don't want to fight you. But obviously you want to fight me since you brought it up. I'm not a bully. I don't want to beat everyone up. In fact, this is only the second altercation I've been in since I have gotten here and the first one turned out to have an amazing ending. You don't know me. You don't know what I'm about. Go screw yourself with that type of attitude. And with that Kimistree pushed the girl back.
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Stronghold Sat May 04, 2013 11:37 am

Layla was pushed and something in her just snapped. As soon as she was touched, it seemed like all her anger, all her rage, and all her sudden mood swings all came together and connected with both of her fists. She moved like lightning and sent her fist down to Kimi's chin. If this connected, her jaw would almost be broken. "That's it!" This girl seemed to make herself seem innocent and take her the wrong way. She wasn't like most snobby popular girls who think their better then everyone. She was different and it was obvious Kimistree didn't see that.
Layla Stronghold
Layla Stronghold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Sat May 04, 2013 11:55 am

OH. MY. GOD. Did that really just happen. It took a moment to register in Kimistree's mind that this girl Had just punched her. All of a sudden, words were out of the picture and Kimistree was tackling the girl. She slapped her twice and whacked her with a shirt from the store. I believe now would be the perfect time for you to call your daddy, princess. Kimistree mocked. She got up and prepared herself for the hit. Thankfully, Kimistree had taken self-defense classes so this situation would just come naturally to her. I think you shuold stop now before you get beaten to a pulp.
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Stronghold Sun May 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Layla was tackled and slapped and whacked with a shirt but while she was being tackled, she hit a shelf and a scarf fell. Voices in her head told her to stop but she just couldn't because she just HATED when people took her as a snobby girl who just thinks that she's better than everyone. She sent her knee to Kimi's back, trying to knock her off of her and then reached for the scarf after she had mocked her. "And I think it's time to wrap this up!", she said as she tried to wrap the scarf around Kimistree's head, to block her vision.
Layla Stronghold
Layla Stronghold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Fri May 17, 2013 10:27 pm

It took a while to get the scarf from around her face. It was really awkward because she was going crazy trying to get this thing off. Once it was off, she was way pass pissed. And now, she was ready to kick this girl's butt. She was pretty sure the girl was frantically running for her life now especially since Kimistree was on a bloody rampage. She was probably running for her life. But Kimistree kept her guard up waiting for something to happen.
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Stronghold Fri May 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Layla was nowhere in sight but she was actually still in the store and you WON'T believe where she was. Under the shelf next to Kimistree and the shelf was big so it kept her hidden and her anger was slowly fading so she had to act quick because if her anger went down, she could still hit hard but it wouldn't be as hard as it was if she was really furious. Slowly sliding from under the shelf, she goes behind Kimistree but makes a soft thud. Quickly sending her foot to her back, she hoped she made it but she expected Kimi to turn around since she made a noise.
Layla Stronghold
Layla Stronghold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Fri May 17, 2013 10:44 pm

This is so freaking ridiculous. Kimistree said softly to herself realizing that this whole fight thing or whatever you wanted to call it was stupid and a big mistake on her part. Kimistree knew she needed to find the girl and give her an apology. What she did was wrong. She quickly judged the girl for the things she said. However, Kimistree was owed an apology as well. The girl basically started things. She sparked the fire and Kimistree let the flames burn. So they were both to blame. As soon as Kimistree heard a sound behind her, she turned around. She saw a foot from under the shelf and laughed to herself with an eye roll. You can come out now. I'm not gonna kill, although just a matter of seconds ago, I was contemplating on it. Lets just reason with each other liker the young adults we are.
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum