Coldest of words [Iris & Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coldest of words [Iris & Open]

Post by Zoe Luxor on Thu May 09, 2013 12:35 am

Zoe sat there on her bed for a while, contemplating whether or not she'd go down the hallway to Iris doom room. Iris really did hurt Zoe, it bugged Zoe that Iris knew how to get to Zoe. Getting up from her bed Zoe walked to Iris' room were she saw her drawing. "You can be a bitch Iris." Zoe said this with no feeling what so ever. "You use peoples weaknesses to make you seem strong."
Zoe Luxor

SCA Cash : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coldest of words [Iris & Open]

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Thu May 09, 2013 8:20 am

Iris would be sat on the floor by her bed, her sketch book balanced on her knees when the door opened. She wouldn't look up thinking it was her roommate but after hearing Zoe's voice, she'd make sure her head stayed down.
It was true. These new balls she has found did make her look or sound more "bitchy" but somewhere inside her she liked it but not pointed at Zoe. However Zoe needs to battle through her obvious weak spots before someone else found them. "No Zoe, your weakness are just that obvious" Iris would begin stroking the lead on the paper harder "You're not a sl*t, you're just lonely" Placing her dull pencil down she'd get up & walk to the bathroom "And the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself" Life's irony - Doug Coupland
Iris moon Bugem

SCA Cash : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Thu May 09, 2013 8:41 am

Zoe heard Iris out actually quite frankly Zoe didn't care anymore. It was an on going question about how lonely Zoe what. Borning stuff to Zoe. Actually Zoe never seen Iri behave like this, "why do you even car so deeply" Pausing. "Because I didn't tell anyone about out kiss. Maybe someone hurt us." Zoe came in her room and say on the bed. "Do you like me Iris?"
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Thu May 09, 2013 9:02 am

In the bathroom she'd wet a brush and come back into the room. She didn't know why she cared, maybe because this was the closest relationship she had ever came to. When Zoe mentioned the kiss this, Iris would feel her annoyance seeping back "so you can tell me why it's in the burn books" She'd point to her wedge laptop before walking to her shelves, she didn't bother to shut it down when she left before. Iris would let Zoes last question hang in the air, not trusting herself to answer it.
Iris moon Bugem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Thu May 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Zoe shifted her weight on the bed. Zoe knew excatly why it was in the burnbook. It was the fact was to tell the truth or not tell the truth. She didn't even know why Iris was so mad about it. This behavior actually seemed out of character. "I wrote it on my blog" Zoe looked down while she confessed. "Buttttt I never said who it was." Picking up Iris' laptop, she typed in her blog name and found the post it read: I kissed a girl for the first time today. But I shall not kiss and tell. Zoe didn't really have any intentions to get Iris in the burnbook, Zoe was always in it and putting her in the same predicament was the last thing she wanted to do.
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Harlequine on Fri May 10, 2013 6:57 am

Knocking on the door to the room Celly would lean her white and light blue clad frame against the door, "Uh, sorry, I was looking for Iris?" Glancing around to her she'd nibble her lip, her mind fighting itself now.with what she'd heard. Running a hand through her unteased hair she'd feign a moment of thought to collect herself. "I was wondering if you wanted to, you know, hang out anytime? But you seem busy now, should I stop by later?" Looking out into the hall she'd restlessly tap her sandal against the floor a slight sound of crumpling paper sounding from behind her back.
Celestia Harlequine

SCA Cash : 78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Fri May 10, 2013 2:28 pm

With folded arms she'd step abit closer to the laptop, reading the section. For some reason she felt less pissed. She had a blog so she could understand the entry & someone must of saw Iris walking out of it that night. Iris would close her eyes before standing straight. She blew this out of portion, lost herself to an impulse but what did she expect, it wasn't Iris's fault that she lashed out.
Iris head would turn at knock on the door. The f*** She'd look to Zoe before going to the sound, this must be a joke She'd open her door enough to fit her body into. Glancing at this girl she couldn't decide friend or foe. Keeping her hand on the knob she'd speak in her normal dull voice "Uh.. yeah, sure?" with that she'd step back and begin to close the door.
Iris moon Bugem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Zoe looked at the door as it knocked. Looking back at Iris. Iris opened the door there was a girl. Zoe has seen this girl before, she just doesn't remember where or even remember her name. Shaking the thought at her, "Who was that?" Crossing her arms. "Is that another girl you kissed?" Raising her eye eyebrow.
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Sat May 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Iris would turn to Zoe and give her a weird look before closing the door on the other girl. With a sigh she'd walk over and sit on her roomies bed, folding her legs and arms she'd just sit & think. She acted so out of character because she felt betrayed, that it must of been a prank to get her to kiss Zoe well that was one of the reasons. "It doesn't matter if I did like you" She'd unfold her arms and lay back with her legs still crossed. Giving a big exhale she'd continue "Why are you dating your ex-boyfriends brother?" She didn't expect Zoe to answer after what just happened but she had to ask.
Iris moon Bugem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Sat May 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Zoe actually curious if Iris did like her. She asked Iris if she did back at the door and of course Iris gave her no answer. "Iris if you do like me. I'm the wrong person to date." It was semi-true especially if Iris wanted to stay out of the "drama life." Sighing, "It did matter, because I was curious." Zoe looked down then back at her when she asked about James, "Hes better than Auden. And hes cute." Zoe laughed a bit. It seemed everyone she dated had to be attractive for some reason. It wasn't even because she was shallow.
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Sun May 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Yeah no sh*t Iris would lie her arms across her stomach. She didn't know if it was a relationship she was looking at with Zoe. The kiss was nice and some where she wanted more but that was normal for everyone right? She's lucky for knowing what she wants Iris would continue looking at the ceiling as Zoe talked. She couldn't comment on that, she had only heard about, mistakenly, & may of passed him. If he looked anything like Auden then maybe he was. Not saying Auden was cute or anything. "I just don't understand that.." She'd sit up looking to Zoe, trying to find an answer or something for her to understand.
Iris moon Bugem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Sun May 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Zoe sat down in a chair.The whole conversation was stressing her out. Iris wont tell if she likes Zoe. Zoe at this point felt like Iris doesn't understand her. "Iris you know that a lot of people know about me via burnbook." Zoe paused for a second as she collected her thoughts. "Well, I know you don't like everyone watching you. When you left me alone that day to think, I knew we couldn't date for that simple reason." Sighing, Zoe kind of felt relieved to explain that to her, Zoe hoped it made sense.
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Sun May 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Iris would look to Zoe in the same expression she did at the door. "I don't care about the burn book? I rarely read it" Maybe someone who adored their social status would tune into that poorly lay outed page but Iris was just upset about her mistrust in Zoe. Although now seeing that it was a mistake Iris could stopped resenting her. "I left you because you were making bad decisions" She'd lift up her back & run her fingers through her hair. Iris would look at Zoe as she whispered "I mean how could you like me"
Iris moon Bugem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Sun May 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Iris didn't make sense if she didn't care about her social status so much why did she care if Zoe accidentally got the word out, It didn't make sense. Nor did Zoe want to question it or start that argument Zoe hated arguing, thats why she never yelled. "How was I making bad decisions Iris? Was kissing you a bad decision?" This was getting annoying to her, just put her head in hear hands to take a break for a second. Lifting up her head she proceeded, "I find you interesting Iris. I think about you 24/7. You're always on my mind Iris. I try to express it and you leave. You just run away when someone actually cares and wants you."
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Mon May 13, 2013 4:27 pm

She was right. At this point her leg were twitching to unfold and stand but noticing this Iris would just stay seated resisting the urge to pace. Taking a few breathes she'd think about how a normal person would react to this situation, Hug, cry, live happy ever after, with her college boyfriend & Iris's somewhat anxiety. Even with that it was about Iris's feelings, about Zoe & her lack of showing emotion. However looking at Zoe she could see that Zoe was annoyed, fed up even. Iris felt the same way, only about herself. She felt anything she could say would just make everything worst. Iris would get up and walk to her kettle, turning it on she'd watch the water begin to boil. "Want some tea"
Iris moon Bugem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Wed May 15, 2013 2:05 am

Zoe watched Iris walk and get some tea. While Iris' back was turned Zoe stared her down for a moment. It didn't make any sense to her, she wants to know something then Iris ignores her then gets f.cking tea. Tea out of all things. Pulling herself out of her thoughts,"No thanks, Iris." You think you get Iris then you don't? Shaking her head a bit at her thoughts, she tried to put two and two together it wasn't working out, only way that it was going to work out is Zoe started asking the questions, "How do you feel about me?" Zoe said this question bluntly; no hesitation, not even a little thought about it. It sort of spilled out.
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Wed May 15, 2013 2:43 am

Tea was ment to be a calming drink but Iris felt like she was on the edge of a cliff. Grabbing her cow cup she'd load it with a green tea bag and wait for the water. "Feelings is such a hard thing to describe, It's like explaining a color.." As she stared at the boiling water and the thickening of steam she'd figured that like visible gas she should just let everything flow out. At the moment she didn't care how Zoe would take it or understand it, She just wanted done on this Q&A session. Grabbing the kettle she'd begin to pour. "I like you Zoe, I like you as a friend and.. I liked that kiss but that doesn't matter because of new relationship don't you think" Iris would sit down on her bed now. "Unless you just needed me to say this to ease your sexual orientation" She'd keep her eyes on her mug as she drank
Iris moon Bugem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Wed May 15, 2013 2:55 am

Zoe kind of got upset with Iris. She was tired of everyone stereotyping her due to the stuff that was written on the burnbook, or rumors spread person to person. Honestly Zoe didn't even what to be around Iris at this moment, but Zoe reminded calm, "Do I seem like a person that uses people to just "ease" something?" Zoe paused so she wouldn't yell, "Iris maybe if you told me this when our kiss first happen, I wouldn't be with James. Haven't you thought that?" Zoe stared Iris down, she noticed that she wasn't trying to make eye contact at the moment.
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Thu May 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Iris would hold up both hands in defense "Just a thought" As she sipped she'd realize how different she was to Zoe. From the first time they met she tried to act somewhat cool, smiling, comforting like they did in shows but that wasn't her, well she thinks. She needed to stop caring so much about Zoe's feelings & tell her what she really thought, it's her choice if she wanted to remain her friends. Hope she does.. Iris got a little annoyed at that sentence, picking this response for Zoe to either stay or not. In her normal voice but a little raise she'll continue "Really? And how did that work out for you? Zoe, I don't fall for the first thing that touches my lips" She knews that came off rude but she needed Zoe to see how irrational she's being.
Iris moon Bugem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Fri May 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Zoe shifted her weight as Iris raised her voice a bit. She wanted to cry a bit, but she just looked down at the ground "Fine. Maybe I was a mistake to be your first kiss." Zoe said the word spiteful. Zoe felt like Iris thought Zoe kissing her was a mistake. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her. Zoe played you her hair, then looked up at her
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem on Mon May 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Iris wouldn't be so shocked about what Zoe's said, it was a mistake to fake herself around her. Iris was more cynical and somewhat realistic & Zoe was more easy with "life", She'd like to get there at some point but not now, With her being so non cautious she allowed herself to come into this kind of situation where her feelings were questions. Maybe in the future she'll regret this hour, maybe not.. "Maybe it was.." She'd mutter that and look to the floor.
Iris moon Bugem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor on Mon May 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Zoe didn't want to have this on going conversation anymore. The fact Iris agreed with her that the kiss was a mistake. Zoe stood up, "Dont bother anymore, Iris." Zoe looked her straight in the face before exiting the door room. Zoe didn't know her leaving was then end of their friendship and their relationship at this point Zoe didn't even really cared at this point
Zoe Luxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top