Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide Awake [Kathryn]

2 posters

Go down

Wide Awake [Kathryn] Empty Wide Awake [Kathryn]

Post by Bambi Santiago Fri May 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Bambi waited in the long line of Java Beans, today it was pretty packed, more than it usually was. She was slowly becoming impatient with the first person in line that was continuously changed his order from a cappuccino to a mocha, and on and on the cycle went. It looked as if even the part-time cashier was feeling the same way, asking, Will that be all? half-heartedly. Sighing, she checked the time on her iPhone 5, she's been waiting in line for a while now, not just because the person ordering. Bambi was considering leaving and coming back another time, however, she decided to stay for the fact she was looking forward to her ice-blended mocha.
Bambi Santiago
Bambi Santiago

SCA Cash : 8
Wide Awake [Kathryn] Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Wide Awake [Kathryn] Empty Re: Wide Awake [Kathryn]

Post by Kathryn Harlequine Sat May 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Kathryn had walked into Java Beans not really expecting an audience, or really a group of people to be holding up the line. It had been 5 minutes and she was getting fed up with the person at the front of the line. She had never waited this long for coffee. Ever. She walked to the person in the front of the line and gave him and kind but annoyed look. Darling, I'm just now coming from a 4 hour shoot and I would like to have my coffee within the next 3 minutes. I don't mean to inconvenience you, but. Will you hurry the hell up?! She yelled the last part of her nice way of telling someone to hurry up and get out of the way. Her British accent wasn't as noticeable as it usually is when she yells, but she didn't care, She just wanted to get her Latte and sit down for a few minutes and relax.
She turned on her heals and walked back to her spot in line, She guessed her lecture did some good, seeing as the guy had just gotten a mocha and left without making eye contact. Thanks, Love she winked.
Kathryn Harlequine
Kathryn Harlequine

SCA Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambi Santiago Sat May 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Bambi had to laugh at her remark. Even though it was Bambi first time meeting/seeing this girl who just stood up to the first person in line she already pretty much liked her. She was her type of friend, sassy and confident. It seemed as if everyone owed the girl thanks since the line was moving much faster, especially the man had kept his final choice. She reached in her handbag to get her money ready, and when the line moved enough that she was first in line she ordered her ice-blended mocha and handed the cashier the money.
Bambi Santiago
Bambi Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Harlequine Sat May 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh! Nice choice. I used to get those all the time but there's something about a Latte that makes me melt inside. she said to the girl in front of her.
It was obvious that Kat and this girl were meant to be friends. The girl was quite gorgeous. My goodness, Your hair is beyond elegant. You're a model, yes? Kat hoped she was, she needed someone to talk to about these types of things. No one ever understood what it was like to be a model. especially at the age she was right now.
It was practically volunteer work for what they paid. Oh!! Where are my manners? I'm Kathryn Harlequine. British decent she gave a warm smile did a polite curtsy.
Kathryn Harlequine
Kathryn Harlequine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambi Santiago Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 pm

She had to be honest that the girl, Kathryn, was like gorgeous and her accent was cute. Bambi admitted the she had about the prettiest eyes ever, and she didn't say that to many people. Of course, the lucky ones to be able to hear her compliments were her close friends like Lacey, other than that it, wasn't that Bambi didn't want to say it but she didn't think that about just anyone. Lattes were good too, and the designs made by the milk were just wonderful, but mochas were favorites. "Aw thanks, I love your eyes! I'm Bambi, Bambi Santiago," she said with a smile, she moved to the side after receiving her drink so she wasn't holding up the line. "And yep I do some modeling once in a while, its stressful sometimes but I love it."
Bambi Santiago
Bambi Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Harlequine Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 am

Kat was blushing at the compliments the girl was feeding her. Stop it! You're making me blush! Thank you, Darling Listening to the girls name, she wondered if she knew her best friend Lacey, she wouldn't ask till later though. She ordered her latte and seconds later, she got it and she walked over to a random table. Come, Come..Sit.. she called to the girl.
Uh! I know what you mean, and it's like everyone thinks its just the easiest thing in the world, but it isn't..It's hard to stay this beautiful, But I'm sure you have no problem with it..Am I right?
Kathryn Harlequine
Kathryn Harlequine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambi Santiago Wed May 22, 2013 9:52 pm

The girl Kathryn reminded her most of, which wasn't herself, was her good friend Lacey, sassy and sweet which she liked. Most of all, she was confident. Bambi followed her to the vacant Java Beans table. It was true, it wasn't easy being the type of girls they were, modeling was so time-consuming, yet, enjoyable. Bambi took her straw and stuck it in the mocha, soon enough, the frothy foam at the top engulfed much of the straw. "I know right, but I'm definitely okay with it, since it's totally worth it," she finished with a smile, she was glad someone knew how she felt.

(OOC: ahhh choppy so bad sorry)
Bambi Santiago
Bambi Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum