date with Faye| Closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

date with Faye| Closed

Post by Lynox Veal on Thu May 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Lynox had planned to have a good time, which is why he bought condoms just in case, he knew he probably wouldn't need them, but it was better to be safe than sorry. He pulled out a black blanket with gray skulls on it instead of the usual plaid blanket it was too mainstream. He also had a basket that was black and didn't exactly look like a picnic basket, but it was. Faye was doing something, but she would be here any second and he wanted things to be perfect. It was dark out so he bought candles, scented ones that smelled like lavender;He lit all 8 candles and put them around the blanket, not too close though cause he didn't want them to catch on fire, not tonight anyways. He sat on the blanket and put the basket beside him, opening it up, he pulled out a dozen roses and placed them everywhere to give it more of a romantic feel. He had really outdone himself this time, in fact, he even felt he went a little overboard.

He had gotten chicken and burgers with a box of fries and he didn't want to get Faye in trouble, so he left out the alcohol and bought sparkling water for the both of them and 2 glass cups. Yeah, he overdid it.
Lynox Veal

SCA Cash : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: date with Faye| Closed

Post by Faye Atticus on Thu May 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Faye had been looking forward to this day all last week. She had been longing every night to go out with Lynox and finally it was happening. She figured that they wouldn't have sex but just in case, she was gonna ask if he had condoms. It was dark out and the girl walked into the park, spotting Lynox. Quietly, she went up to him and made no sounds besides her breathing. She wasn't gonna do what he did to her but something different.

"AHHHHH!", Faye high pitched screamed in his ear.
Faye Atticus

SCA Cash : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal on Thu May 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Lynox was caught of guard by the blood-curdling scream in his right ear, he would have normally turned around smacked the shit out of the person, but he wouldn't want to do that and it ended up being Faye. Instead, he grabbed the person and pulled them on top of him, it was a quick motion so they couldn't have seen it coming. After he saw that it was Faye, he laughed and pulled her onto his chest and leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips.
Spoiler:

Liiike this

I guess I deserved that he said, still laughing.
Lynox Veal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Atticus on Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Faye had kissed him back before softly pulling away, smiling to him. "Yeah..you did, handsome. So how's it been? I've been missing you since it's been a week since our last meeting.", she said to Lynox before chuckling and laying on his chest. It felt nice and sturdy and it made her feel good that she had a strong almost-boyfriend. She saw his hands and they looked about medium size, and she had this feeling that she had to touch them.

Holding her hand out open faced like a high five, Faye asked, "Have you ever wondered whose hand is bigger? Mines or yours?"
Faye Atticus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal on Thu May 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Lynox didn't want to give her simple answer, in fact, he wanted her to know everything now so nothing would be a surprise later. He exhaled and spoke quietly. Well, Honestly. I've missed you like crazy, you're all I've been able to think about. I even got softer! I've always been the bad-ass rebel that didn't give a shit about anyone...But, since I've met you, I've been less violent and I even almost saved a girl from drowning...It's been ridiculous. he shook his head What have you been doing? Haven't been too bored without me have you? he joked.

He looked down to see her hand just a little above his, He opened his hand and put it against hers, his were slightly larger than hers. Not until now! But, I got ya beat he grinned and closed his hand so that their fingers intertwined.
Lynox Veal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Atticus on Thu May 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Faye smiled when their fingers intertwined and she listened to him talk. "Save a girl from drowning? Well, I've been working on my movie that will be coming soon. I'm a werewolf and it's so fun. I'm not rich yet but I am getting a lot of money!", she said as his hand felt warm against hers. The picnic basket was looking lonely so she pulled away from Lynox and then gestured to the basket.

"Picnic for two?", Faye asked amusingly acting like a waiter who was working at a restaurant. She peeked inside the basket to see what he had brought and she fell on her back laughing at what he had brought. "Wow, you are the romantic type.", she said, crawling back over to Lynox.
Faye Atticus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal on Sat May 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Lynox hadn't known that Faye was in the movie business or that she was even remotely interested in acting. He wanted to know everything about her. Private or not. Wow, That's amazing, well as long as you're having fun, does it really matter that you get paid or is the money something you really need? He looked at Faye and bit his lip. He really wanted to just hold her in his arms forever and never let her go, but he wouldn't admit it, it was a pride thing.

He laughed and covered his eyes with his hand. He was a bit embarrassed so he had to explain. Well, I knew that I would go overboard with..well..this he said, motioning to the decorations, candles, blankets, roses and such. So, I kind f spaced on the food..I didn't even ask you what you liked to eat..Mind filling me in?
Lynox Veal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Atticus on Sat May 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Faye smiled as she grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers again. It was fun being out with Lynox, he knew how to have fun. "Thanks. It is fun, but we need the money sort of because my dad's money is getting low and we get food stamps.", she said as she looked deep into Lynox's chocolate eyes and saw a sparkle. This is the boy for me. Hopefully he doesn't break my heart over a text. , she thought to herself.

Faye had swiftly said, "Well...I like the decorations. It's very romantic and I appreciate that you did all this for our date. Hmm..I like tacos, burgers, pizza, mostly everything. Except peas and Brussels sprouts, Ugh." She got to her feet and used their intertwined hand to attempt to pull Lynox up. If she was strong enough.
Faye Atticus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal on Sat May 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Lynox was slightly excited that he bought burgers sine they were on her like list. He understood what it was like for times to be rough and money to be tight. He had been there. Lynox felt that Faye was trying to pull him up, so he gave her some help and he stood up, He squeezed her hand a bit and looked into her gorgeous eyes. He was a bit confused as to what they were doing, but he went with it anyway. What are we doing? He pulled her into his chest, their fingers still intertwined and gave her quick peck on the lips.
Lynox Veal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Atticus on Sat May 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Faye smiled when he pecked her on the lips and she said, "I actually just forgot..." ((LOL I DID)) She laid her head on his shoulder and slowly swayed to the music of the wind.

((LOL Can't really do that much. Sorreh for the short post.))
Faye Atticus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal on Sat May 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Lynox grinned and looked out into the darkness. He felt like having some fun. He looked down at Faye and sighed before speaking. Let's do something fun he grinned and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waste, she was pretty light. Lynox didn't struggle not one bit

((OOC: It's all good, we can just make all these posts short and turn it into a rapid-fire thread))
Lynox Veal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Atticus on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 am

Faye smiled when he picked her up and then said, "Sure!"

Faye Atticus

View user profile

Back to top Go down