Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Beach. [Nikki]

2 posters

Go down

What a Beach. [Nikki] Empty What a Beach. [Nikki]

Post by Zoe Luxor Sat May 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Its been a while since Zoe been to the beach. Maybe it was due to the fact she kept getting sunburn and never could tan no matter how long she stay out in the sun. It was quite annoying for her. Especially since they lived in California and you were a "outcast" if your skin wasn't the right shade of tan. Zoe came to beach alone except with her soccer ball. Maybe she should of invited her boyfriend or one of her friends that judged her behind her back. It was much better than kicking a ball around by herself. This gave her time to work on her skill, she thought about playing soccer next school year, so she wouldn't have to spend so much time at the gym trying to keep in shape. When soccer kept her in shape just as much as the gym did. Scanning the beach, there was a lot of people due to the fact that it was almost summer break for everyone or already is. With her knowledge she kicked the ball cause Zoe to kick up some sand into some girl's face that was sitting on her towel. "Oh my goodess. Sorry." Zoe said as she knelled down to her level.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

SCA Cash : 84

Back to top Go down

What a Beach. [Nikki] Empty Re: What a Beach. [Nikki]

Post by Nikki Delaney Sat May 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Nikki had been lounging by the ocean for a majority of the morning, for no other reason than to waste some time. She had considered hanging out with some friends, but they had all been busy packing or out of town to visit home. "No worries." She rubbed her eyes. "It's the beach, I came expecting to get some sand in my eyes." She smiled at the girl. At least she had actually bent down and come over to see if she was alright! Most people would have pretended it wasn't them and then slowly walked away. "It's good to know I'm not the only one who didn't go home for summer break."
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

SCA Cash : 21
What a Beach. [Nikki] Sco10 What a Beach. [Nikki] Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Sat May 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Zoe sighed, "I should be leaving soon." It seemed as everyone at this school wanted to know where you were going for break. It was annoying, but she told anyway. "I'm going to art school for the summer." She smiled at the girl then took a seat next to her and put her soccer ball between her legs. "I'm Zoe, by the way." Zoe smiled again.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Sat May 25, 2013 7:59 pm

"That sounds pretty cool." Nikki smiled. "I suck at drawing." She could only manage to produce slightly quality drawings if she spent hour after hour on it - and that just wasn't something she could realistically do. "I thought I was going to go home, too, but my folks never brought it up, so know I'm pretty sure I'll be here all summer." She sighed, not sure if being here all summer would be a good thing or not. Sure, there must be some fun things that went on around town, but she'd probably end up forgetting about them and then being bored out of her mind. "I'm Nikki. Do you play on a team?" She asked, gesturing towards the soccer ball.
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Sat May 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Zoe moved the sunglasses on her head to cover her eyes. She got tired of squinting her eyes. "I taught myself to draw." Pausing, "Its one of my hidden talents." She always called it that. She should of think of another name for his art talent she had.. Looking down at her soccer ball, "I'm thinking next year I'll try out. I'm not that good." Zoe admitted. She just found it fun. "Why don't you go on the graduation trip?"
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Sat May 25, 2013 9:41 pm

"I'll bet you're really good at it." Nikki smiled. "Do you say that because people don't normally think of you as an artist, or...?" She changed position and hugged her legs against her chest. "You should! You don't have to be the best; you'll probably get a lot of experience from it no matter how good or bad." She did a wee bit of running, just to stay in shape, but Nikki had never actually been on a team for sports, besides when she was little. That didn't really count though, since it had been her parents' idea and not her own. "I am going on that, but besides the trip, I have no plans what-so-ever."
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Sun May 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Zoe sort of laughed, "No a lot of people think I'm either snobby." She paused, "Or just a manizer." Zoe laughed again, as she made a reference to the burn book or what people said about her that didn't like her. Zoe thought about playing on a soccer team, then again she would have to get along with people. Most likely there would be someone that didn't like her on her team, "I'll consider playing, but I'm still undecided." Zoe ran her finger through her hair, "Where this trip to anyway?" Pausing for a second, "I would go if I wasn't going to art school and if my boyfriend wasn't going back home for the summer."
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Sun May 26, 2013 3:50 pm

She smiled a little at the burn book reference. She had not been mentioned in there even once, except for her name in the master list. Nikki was glad there were no rumors about her floating around, but at the same time, it seemed like she was being over looked. Better not jinx it. She warned herself. "I'm not sure if it's been officially decided, but everyone in Odiosis was talking about a water park." She shrugged. She hadn't actually been at the meeting; Tala had notified her later on.
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Wed May 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Zoe never saw Nikki in the burnbook. Nikki lucky Laying down in the warm sand, she looke up to the sky "That sounds fun." She looked over too Nikki. "I wish it was somewhere foreign, like." Zoe paused to think of somewhere. "Some where nice in Mexico." Zoe laughed a bit, she could of thought of a way better place than Mexico, but her brain was acting slower than it should, maybe it was all the heat. "Are you excited?"
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Thu May 30, 2013 11:31 am

"Yeah, that'd be really fun. I doubt most of the parents would be very thrilled with the pricetag, though." Sure, there were a lot of rich kids at SCA, but that didn't mean all of them were. As cool as her parents were, she doubted they'd be willing to pay for a trip to Mexico, just because she had graduated from Freshman year. "Yeah, definitely. The place has a lot of thrill rides, so it sounds like it's going to be really great." Nikki felt kind of bad talking about her plans for the summer so much. "Where's the art school you're going to?"
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down