Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eyes like a child || open

2 posters

Go down

eyes like a child || open Empty eyes like a child || open

Post by Veronica Fuentes Sun May 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Ronni didn't usually carry purses, but she was doing some shopping today. And you needed somewhere to put shit, right? Strolling into the oh so famous Forever 21, she wandered around for a bit, checking out some summer wear before getting down to business. She slowly made her way over to the jewelry, and casually glanced around before slipping two necklaces into her bag. Of course she wasn't born yesterday, so she ripped the tags and shit off, tossing them into a fake potted plant and moving onto the bras. They were pretty expensive and she was overdue for some new ones. It was unfair really how much they cost, it wasn't like she'd chosen the boob life, it had chosen her. Grabbing a pack that came with three black ones, she wandered over to a particularly crowded section of clothing before shoving those into her bag as well. She'd never actually stolen this much at once, but it couldn't be that hard right? It wasn't like she looked like a juvenile delinquent like she usually kind of did. She'd put in the effort of making herself look like a normal happy teenage girl, the thick eyeliner was replaced with soft natural colours and a slight hint of pink and any other things that weren't seen as happy and normal were covered up.
"Oops." She chirped, keeping the act up as she accidentally bumped into a clothing rack and sending some hangers falling to the ground.

SCREAM
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Fuentes

SCA Cash : 121
eyes like a child || open Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

eyes like a child || open Empty Re: eyes like a child || open

Post by Vanessa Sealey Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 am

"Bras are really your top priority?" Vanessa had seen her shove them into her bag. Fortunately (for Ronni, anyways), she hadn't a clue that there were also necklaces in there to keep her company. "I'd at least try for shirts, first." She didn't want to give her away - or at least, not yet. She didn't see why it was necessary to steal them. They never went over $10 dollars, max. Unless this girl was planning on starting a brassiere emporium solely off of stolen goods or something, it would honestly be easier to just buy a couple.

((i'm so sorry this is so bad))
Vanessa Sealey
Vanessa Sealey

SCA Cash : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica Fuentes Wed May 29, 2013 12:06 am

Ronni would have just ignored the girl and continued on her little shopping spree, but after not graduating and all, she really couldn't afford any trouble.
"My mom is awfully sick and we have a household of busty girls and you know, some shirts just can't be worn while freeballin it. It's a really tragic story but I'll spare you the details." So that probably wasn't the best way to respond, but oh well. It was a helluva lot better than the truth. She had the feeling "I'd rather spend my money on coffee and other shit" just wouldn't go over as well.
Taking a break from her thievery, as the blonde was still there, Ronni pretended to browse some dresses and focused on a black one like it was the most magnificent thing she'd ever seen as she rubbed the material between her fingers. "Don't you love the clothes here?"
Honestly, Ronni hated them. Pre-ripped jeans and made to look old and worn stuff sort of pissed her off. What was wrong with people? She could rip their jeans for half the price they paid in these stores. That and getting bullied throughout elementary school about her clothes just added to the bitterness. Add in all the 'vintage' band shirts and she had good enough reason to burn the place down.
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Fuentes

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Sealey Wed May 29, 2013 11:38 am

"And let me guess, the dad either left you all on your own when you were just kids, or has some kind of addiction issues and can't help you out." Vee folded her arms and looked the girl over. She seemed like the typical kind of girl you'd find shopping here; she certainly didn't look like she had any family issues. "They're alright. This place is the only store I've seen around though, so it doesn't matter whether I like Forever 21 or not." She had never had a particular preference for stores - if they had what she was looking for, then she'd buy it. It's not like she depended solely on one store for all her clothes ever; that'd just be stupid. However, she did not have the intention of making her first impression on the town by marching into a thrift store, so instead she found herself here, in a rainbow forest of high-waisted shorts and crop tops.
Vanessa Sealey
Vanessa Sealey

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica Fuentes Wed May 29, 2013 10:09 pm

"Uhm, actually yeah." Ronni pretended to look hurt and even put a hand over where her metaphorical heart. "Do you think this is a joke? Do you think my life is a joke? Is my tragedy funny to you?!" She continued on, really getting into her role as normal teenage girl. Turning away, she looked up as if to stop herself from crying and took a deep breath before facing the girl again. Okay maybe that was overkill.... She almost smiled to herself but refrained.
"Don't worry, I forgive you." She brushed her hand in the air as if she was sweeping the whole thing away. Grabbing a red and white striped tank top, she held it up to the girl. "This would totes look amazing with your hair, giiiiirl." Ronni had never actually shopped with anybody aside from the few times with her parents, which really didn't count because they didn't count. Right now she was just copying shit she'd seen on television.
"Find some super cute heels and you will look fabs! We could totes just SHOP TIL WE DRRRRRROPPPP!!!!!" She threw the tank top up in the air from her fake excitement.
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Fuentes

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Sealey Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 am

"Well it certainly sounds like a back story for a superhero, or someone in the newspaper who's 'overcome past struggles and then started a charity to help those with her on upbringing.' Something moving like that." She smirked as the girl went through some internal emotional struggle. Either she had actually triggered her, or she was aspiring to be some sort of actress in a drama movie - not that it would matter, because Vee would pretend to know what she was doing no matter what. "Everything looks amazing with my hair." She said with a cocky smile. She almost laughed at the girl's sudden excitement, not sure what to make of her sudden mood swing. Catching the tank top, she held it back up against her. "Red and white, though? That'd make me look patriotic."
Vanessa Sealey
Vanessa Sealey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down