Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Dead Fans???

4 posters

Go down

Walking Dead Fans??? Empty Walking Dead Fans???

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:35 am

I know there has to be some Walking Dead Fans here the show kicks ass, probably my number one favorite show out there besides Falling Skies that is... Now that the show in It's 3rd season I've looking forward to the big changes coming however there are rumors running around that this maybe the final season and if that is true I'll murder the Producers and whoever made that decision...

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead Fans??? Empty Re: Walking Dead Fans???

Post by Veronica Fuentes Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:04 am

There is no way this is WD's last season O: NO WAY. NOT WITH NORMAN REEDUS IN THE SHOW.
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Fuentes

SCA Cash : 121
Walking Dead Fans??? Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 am

Aww you're even more awesome, I didn't know you watched falling skies as well. But I love both the shows. My friend got me watching The walking dead because I had a weird obsession with zombie movies. I only started watching TWD early this year and was glued, after I finished it up I wanted more so I searched around and found out about Falling Skies. Watched it all and now still searching for another zombie/apocalyptic type show.

Oh & I will help you murder the producers if they end it this season. So many unanswered questions and I don't think they can be answered in just one season, so keep them coming haha.
Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Stratford Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 am

Lol this show has broken like thousands of cable records, AMC/the producers would be OUT OF THEIR MINDS to let it end.

I started watched because of Fiona/Astrid was yapping about how much she loved it. I saw the first ep this summer and loved it. I didn't wanna keep going til the premiere because I was gonna die of anticipation. Then last I watched the first two seasons and it was worth the wait. The show is fantastic!!!! I can't watch it at night, though, because I'm scared I'll have nightmares. :3
Alexa Stratford
Alexa Stratford

SCA Cash : 29
Walking Dead Fans??? Bdaysc10 Walking Dead Fans??? Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:29 pm

You are probably right I don't see it ending after this season, The Walking Dead Has so much promise and for it to be ended so early in the storyline would just Practically be absurd. I'd probably go on strike against the producers and what not...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chae Takamori Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Because I'm such a nerd, I've only seen people play the game of it. xD I know somethings about the show or comic. One day, I will catch start to watch the show. I'm not sure when 'one day' is, but I hope it's soon. :3
Chae Takamori
Chae Takamori

SCA Cash : 24

http://dragonbirdacademy.crazy4us.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down