Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I Do Anything But Fall Over? | Lynox

2 posters

Go down

Can I Do Anything But Fall Over? | Lynox Empty Can I Do Anything But Fall Over? | Lynox

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Tala couldn't help but laugh out loud as she galloped down the old, worn-out trail with her horse. She loved riding just as much as she adored running. They both made her feel as though she was flying, and that was an experience that she was loathe to miss, but only just too happy to have. With this horse, her horse, it was even better.

Well, it wasn't her horse, per say - it was one of the ones from the stables. Though it felt like it was meant to be hers. It was a lovely light chesnut colour with a black mane and tail. But that's not what made it special. The special thing about it - him - was this stunning swirl of white on his forehead. It's what gave him his name - Cyclone.

She loved him espescailly because he reminded her of a horse that she'd once ridden in Switzerland. He'd looked almost exactly the same, except his coat had been been darker and his mane lighter. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but love Cyclone. They had a connection that only some riders have with their horses.

Tala brought Cyclone to a trot as they neared the stables. The slight breeze blew her hair out behind her, making her laugh once again. Wind was another thing she loved. It made the leaves soar up in Autumn, creating tiny whirlwinds of bright colours. It was just one of the things that made you want to smile and live - truly live.

Slowing Cyclone to a stop, she hopped off him so as to take off all his tack. She had nothing else to do, but she felt like giving him a good brush down before flitting off to find some other project to amuse herself with. So, going along with this line of plans, untacking was the first thing she ought to do.

Tala unbuckled the saddle and pulled it off him, putting it on the floor as she wrestled with the reins. After finally getting them off, she walked him over to his stall, then shut him in. As she headed over to the tack room to get the brush, she tripped over the forgotten saddle and reins.

"Not again!" she exclaimed, finding herself once more hugging the floor. "Why can't I do anything but fall over?"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

SCA Cash : 44
Can I Do Anything But Fall Over? | Lynox Spring10

Back to top Go down

Can I Do Anything But Fall Over? | Lynox Empty Re: Can I Do Anything But Fall Over? | Lynox

Post by Lynox Veal Sat May 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Lynox must have seriously been bored out of his mind if he was at some horse saddle with nothing but a bunch of snobby rich people and smelly horses. He stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets and walked down the stable of horses. He saw one that had this thing in the middle of it's head, it looked sort of like an eye. He laughed and looked forward as he heard a bunch of noise, just in time to see a girl falling to the floor.

Walking up the girl, he raised an eyebrow and laughed hysterically, he always thought people falling was the most hilarious thing in the world. He would help her up but he was busy laughing, he was laughing so hard that he started to cry a bit. After what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes, Lynox caught his breath and wiped the few tears that were grazing his cheeks away.

Ya know, it would be smart if you would look at the ground of a horse stable before stepping anywhere..It'd only make sense. he shrugged and stared at the girl that was making out with wet grounds of the horse stable.

Lynox Veal
Lynox Veal

SCA Cash : 7

Back to top Go down

Can I Do Anything But Fall Over? | Lynox Empty Re: Can I Do Anything But Fall Over? | Lynox

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Tala glanced up to see that someone had seen her fall. This person in question was - of course, it had to be - a boy. She'd couldn't remember him from anywhere, so suspected he must be a new kind around here. The kid in question was currently laughing his head off at her, something she found oh so amusing.

"I didn't fall!"
she clarified, hitting the floor with one hand in annoyance. "I attacked the floor, and I believe I am winning!"

As Tala heard his comment, she rolled her eyes before giving him a glare. She couldn't belive it. Not only did he not help her up, but he just stood there and laughed at her, then told her to look where she was going. What, because she'd been looking at the cieling? She couldn't help being klutzy, and wouldn't try to.

"I was looking," she exclaimed, pushing herself up into a kneeling postition and gathering the tack into her arms. "I just... wasn't. And like I said, I didn't fall. What type of guy are you anyway, to to not help a fallen girl up? You could've at least laughed less, if you weren't going to help me up."
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal Sat May 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Shaking his head, he held out his hand to help the girl up, but she was already getting up, he'd keep his arm extended though, just in case she needed the extra help.
That's a nice way to say you just totally broke your face on the ground..So, do you call kissing, attack of the lips, or "I fell into his lips"...Or, maybe you even call slapping people, a high-five to the face he grinned. This girl was pretty interesting.
He rolled his eyes after the girl commented on him not helping her up. He waved his hand in her face. My hand is right here! he said cooly.
I'm not the type of guy to be a douche 100% of the time. but this time I actually tried.. to be nice he let his hand fall and he scoffed, stuffing hem in his pocket, he looked around and sighed. Why the hell are you here?
Lynox Veal
Lynox Veal

SCA Cash : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 7:36 pm

"Ha-ha, you're so funny," she responded dryly, standing up and bringing the tack to the tack room, where she hung it up, then grabbed a brush, and came back out. "Actually I call it the daily occurece of being me. Falling over seems to be my expertise."

After waving his hand in her face, as though to show her he'd held it out after all, the boy withdrew it. Tala just gave him a look that said 'Seriously?' and went to open Cyclone's stall. If she was going to talk to this boy, she'd work as she did. And, who knew? Maybe he'd turn out interesting.

'Doubt that,' her inner voice commented. 'But hey, he's cute! That's something in your favor.'

'Oh, look who it is, back to making her normal oh-so-useful commentary,'
she thought back. 'Do you ever shut up? I mean, I swear, I will go through with that threat of going to a psychologist. And then you're going to go bye-bye. So you might want to at least try shutting up.'

'Nah, you'll never get rid of me,'
the voice replied confidently. 'I'm too amusing. And you like me too much. And come on, who else would remind you when you're hanging out with a cute guy?! Speaking of which, he's cute!'

Tala just rolled her eyes at herself, before replying to the boy, "Well, I'm very proud of you for trying to be nice. I suppose that's what counts."

"I'm robbing a bank,"
she replied sarcastically, giving the boy another 'Seriously?' look. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm in a stable, I tripped over some tack, I'm brushing a horse... They're all clues. I was horse-riding."
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down