Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time, no see!||Lacey Girl!!||

2 posters

Go down

Long time, no see!||Lacey Girl!!|| Empty Long time, no see!||Lacey Girl!!||

Post by Kathryn Harlequine Sat May 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Kathryn had been looking around, hoping to find someone to talk to, she had a feeling that she was going soft, and she didn't like it. She was getting tired of sparing people. Pity wasn't in the game and she hadn't planned on putting it there either.

See, Kat had this thing about life, that everything was a game, Love was a game, school was a game; The only thing that she took seriously was maybe her family and friends.

With a sigh, she closed her eyes and and took deep breaths and started to put on sun screen. She'd really been dying to get a tan because her next photo shoot was in 3 days and it was called "Tanning babes" not "Pale Babes". Kat wondered why they gave it that ridiculous name, but she of course didn't say anything about it, she just agreed to get a tan. However there was always a thing called Spray tanning that she rarely looked into.
Long time, no see!||Lacey Girl!!|| Tumblr_miawigz9Ly1qdf4plo1_500_large
*Le Outfit!
Kathryn Harlequine
Kathryn Harlequine

SCA Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

Long time, no see!||Lacey Girl!!|| Empty Re: Long time, no see!||Lacey Girl!!||

Post by Lacey Diamandis Sat May 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Lacey was at the beach again, like any other day. She was a California girl, the beach was her home. The blonde walked along the sand in her baby pink sweatshirt and white shorts, she was looking for a spot to tan. The only bad thing about tanning at the beach was that she would have tan lines, but she didn't want to sit in a tanning bed if she had this beautiful beach right next door. While she was walking along the shore, she spotted one of her best friends. Could it be? They haven't talked since forever. They texted a lot, but obviously it wasn't the same as talking face to face. She stripped off her clothes and flipped her hair out of her face. Lacey smiled and laid down next to Kat, "Hi." She said, trying to surprise her long lost best friend.

Kiss me in the d-a-r-k dark tonight

Last edited by Lacey Diamandis on Sat May 11, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lacey Diamandis
Lacey Diamandis

SCA Cash : 45
Long time, no see!||Lacey Girl!!|| Au201210

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Harlequine Sat May 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Hearing a familiar voice was like a sugar rush to Kat, Seeing as she never ate things with much sugar in them. She sat up to see a familiar face, her best friend, LaLa. She gasped and looked her up and down. well, you still have that smokin hot body, I see she laughed and touched LaLa's blonde hair. your hair got longer! I didn't even know that was possible!.

Lacey taught Kat all the slang of California when she got here. They would always hang out with a couple of other girls. They were sort of like the mean girls or Cali that never slept.
With a small sigh, she asked the one question that was pulling at her brain. where have you been? Didn't get attacked by any unwanted dudes did ya? she asked with an innocent smile.

Lacey was the answer to her prayers, the one that was going to help her get her b*tchiness back.
Kathryn Harlequine
Kathryn Harlequine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Diamandis Mon May 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Lacey smiled both of the comments that her best friend gave her, [color=hotpink]”Thanks, I know.” She said half-jokingly. It was nice seeing another familiar face, especially since she was around mutual strangers most of the time. She sat up and flipped her long blonde hair out of her face, ”Ugh you have no idea.” The blonde said with a roll of her cerulean eyes. Where had Lacey been exactly? Back home in Palos Verdes. She had to help her parents fix up their home in Calabasas, her parents always had business trips near there so everyone thought it would just be easier to buy a second home. Of course the unwanted guys comment was a joke, but Lacey had to ignore it. She had done some things she wasn’t proud of last summer with a bunch of high school boys. It used to sound like an achievement at the time, but right now she wasn’t so sure. ”What have you been doing lately?” Lacey asked while readjusting her pink sunglasses.
Lacey Diamandis
Lacey Diamandis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Harlequine Wed May 15, 2013 6:01 pm

I can read the signs, you've done some things you regret.. I get it, Love. Don't forget, You're still lovely either way. Kat knew her friends, but when it came to best friends, she could tell something was wrong just by the way they blinked. Lacey seemed like she was holding back and Kat didn't know why. She wasn't going to pressure her or anything. She'd tell her when she was ready. Ugh, I hate to say this out loud.. But I've either been sparing the less unfortunate or looking for that special guy, I don't know what it is and why I've become so..--so. Needy, but i hate it! she frowned and looked to Lacey with puppy dog eyes. we have to do something to get my edge back!
Kathryn Harlequine
Kathryn Harlequine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Diamandis Sat May 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Lacey crinkled up her nose, love was...love wasn't for her. Lacey Diamandis has never experienced true love. She had definitely felt it but when it was done, she knew it wasn't real at all. Her secret hopeless romantic side of her wasn't hidden in a closet in the back of her head. Lacey wasn't going to dig it out anytime soon. Hearing that Kat was bringing that side out really bothered her. They had the boys at their feet, why did they feel the need to settle with one when they had dozens lining the streets? "You...are crazy. Love is stupid." was all Lacey could say. How would Lacey get Kat's edge back? It was easy. Lacey was a bad biitch, she could turn Kat back into her old self in no time. "Once you start hanging out with me more often, you'll be cool again." She said. Lacey sounded a bit like the friend who was a bad influence, but she really wasn't all that bad. Not like druggie bad, but like oops-y bad...she was the worst.
Lacey Diamandis
Lacey Diamandis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Harlequine Sat May 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Kat knew that Lacey thought Love was stupid, and once upon a time, Kat thought the same thing.
Hopping up she looked around for the right guy to be her first runner up after a long time of getting what she wanted. She flipped her short hair over her shoulder and pressed her lips together before walking over to some random guy. She gave her walk a twist, but not too much, that way she didn't look desperate.
The guy was waxing his surfboard. Hello, Darling. Me and my friend over there are from Britain and we don't know where to get a good smoothie around here. Would you be a gentleman and get us one? wink. wink. Her accent was heavy, that way it seemed more realistic.
The guy, like all the others, obliged and ran to go get them smoothies.
With a delighted smile on her face, Kat walked back over to Lacey. How was that?
Kathryn Harlequine
Kathryn Harlequine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Diamandis Sat May 18, 2013 10:40 pm

That was fast. Lacey thought as Kat left her for a boy, which was completely okay. I mean, with little hang out things like this, she didn't mind leaving Kat and Kat probably didn't mind leaving her. "Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about. You still got it, Kat." Lacey said with a small smile. She applied a fresh coat of pink lip gloss and sighed, "I think you need to be meaner, that's probably the only thing you need to work on." She paused for a second, trying to think of a way to bring Kat back completely. "I can pick three people for you to be absolutely horrible to.' Lacey said with a bright grin. It was a pretty solid idea in Lacey's mind.
Lacey Diamandis
Lacey Diamandis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Harlequine Wed May 22, 2013 10:14 am

Kat loved the idea that Lacey had. With a grin on her face, she clapped her hands together once and sighed. Show me the way! Who are the people? she smiled. Kat was pretty positive she would do anything to get her bitch back. She pulled her mirror out of her bag to check and see if her waterproof eyeliner was still in perfect shape, it was. The guy brought back the smoothies and gave them a nice smile. Taking the smoothie, Kat sat hers down beside her and handed the other one to Lacey. She was okay when it came to getting little minions, but she wanted to be perfect at it.
Kathryn Harlequine
Kathryn Harlequine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Diamandis Wed May 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Lacey paused for a second, trying to think of the lucky candidates. "Do you hate anyone right now?" Lacey asked. She didn't really strongly dislike anyone at the school, no one had done anything to her yet. The blonde girl thanked the guy for the smoothie while taking it from Kat's hand. "There's a lot of girls that really think they're something at that school, I think it would be a good idea to knock them down." Lacey said with a wicked grin. She didn't necessarily hate those girls, Lacey just thought they were annoying. They were the type of people who thought they were something special when in reality, they weren't. They were just people who wanted to be like her, not that it was even remotely possible.
Lacey Diamandis
Lacey Diamandis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum