Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiona/Kassie

+5
Bambi Santiago
Lacey Diamandis
Nikki Delaney
Elijah Reid
Veronica Fuentes
9 posters

Go down

Fiona/Kassie Empty Fiona/Kassie

Post by Veronica Fuentes Fri May 24, 2013 5:11 am

I don't even know how to say this, but she loves you guys almost as much as she loves sloths and she really wanted me to let you guys know. It's going to be short because I haven't slept since yesterday morning and I'm going to be driving tomorrow so I need some sleep.

Today things got pretty intense and just shitty yesterday and Fiona attempted suicide. She was sneaky about it and it was a miracle that I caught on to it, but we rushed her to the emergency room and she's being sent to psychiatric ward out of town for a few days(maybe longer, we're really not sure about anything as of right now). She loves you guys, a lot and she's going to be okay. So both her and me won't be on much, if at all.
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Fuentes

SCA Cash : 121
Fiona/Kassie Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Fiona/Kassie Empty Re: Fiona/Kassie

Post by Elijah Reid Fri May 24, 2013 6:59 am

I don't know what to say. But I'm going to say something anyway.

Hey, FIONA! I don't know if you're going to be able to read this or maybe Vegas would and she'd relay the message, but I just want you to know that you light up the whole place when you're on. Stay strong. You are strong. And amazing. And I never really wanted a divorce. I just liked to joke around about it because I like how you want to stay married to me.

Even if it's just a few days, or maybe even forever, we're going to miss you. You too Vegas. But I'll try really hard not to miss you guys because I still think (hope) you'll be able to come back. Shit happens. Life happens. It just takes a lot out of a person to get over it. You'll get through this.

Vegas, safe driving. You're Jeff. You'll always be TamponLord and my divorce attorney.

I don't know what else to say. Just...crap. I hope Fiona's okay. I hope both of you are okay.
Elijah Reid
Elijah Reid

SCA Cash : 43
Fiona/Kassie Au201210 Fiona/Kassie Crown-gold-icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:58 am

For starters, all of our prayers go out to you Fiona and you as well Vegas may you two return in the future to us. If that doesn't happen then I wish you two the best of success and a brighter and clearer future.

Fiona hang in there. You are an amazing friend & support to all of us, you make things funny and happy around here and without you people wouldn't be the same. Were all here for you.

As I said yesterday Ohana: Family leaves nobody behind Smile So get better and return to us in the future.

We hope to see you again as well Vegas thanks for the message it means a lot My wishes go out to both of you...

We Love You Fiona...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 am

Sad Fi, please please please don't try that again. Everyone here loves you so much, and you're just so special and dear to all of our hearts. It doesn't matter if you've decided to follow Vegas instead of me - I love you so much and you just make the entire site better. Please just hold on; there are so many people here that will always have your back if you ever need to talk.

Vegas, stay safe on those roads. Take as long of a break as you need, we'll all be here once the two of you get back safe and happy.
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

SCA Cash : 21
Fiona/Kassie Sco10 Fiona/Kassie Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Diamandis Fri May 24, 2013 10:14 am

there are no words to describe how horrible I feel. I was just talking to Fiona yesterday on kik and she seemed really upset. I honestly just let it go because I didn't think anything of it. She told me that she would message me later so I stopped kiking her. I'm sorry, I really am. It'll be okay. I promise you that things will get better. Fiona, stay strong.<3 You too, Vegas. This is the hardest on you. I love u both so so much, stay strong it will get better. I'll be praying for your family <3
Lacey Diamandis
Lacey Diamandis

SCA Cash : 45
Fiona/Kassie Au201210

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica Fuentes Fri May 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Thank you guys so much. I'm not sure when I'll be able to see or talk to her, hopefully in the next day or so, but I'll let her know you guys miss her and relay any messages you guys have. I saw her this morning before they took her to the hospital out of town, and she was already doing a little better. She's her usual sloth obsessed and joking self. Also she doesn't have her phone or Ipod so don't expect any replies from kik or anything. And you have nothing to be sorry about Wynter.
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Fuentes

SCA Cash : 121
Fiona/Kassie Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambi Santiago Fri May 24, 2013 7:57 pm

I never imagined Fiona to attempt something like this, she always seemed like a positive girl and I never knew there was something so negative in her life for her to try something like this. Please if you're reading this Fiona, don't try that again. I'm not good with inspirational type of things but think about how others would feel if you died, you wouldn't want anyone you loved to be upset. Also, I heard this from a boy with a disorder that he couldn't walk correctly (idk if thats true since I don't know much about him), he had said that he felt bad I guess that he was different from other people, until he watched this movie or video that said something like: We are all gears in a machine that is the world, something around there I dont remember anymore. Basically meaning we are all important to the world like gears in a machine, we are on earth for a reason.
Bambi Santiago
Bambi Santiago

SCA Cash : 8
Fiona/Kassie Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 8:16 am

Um... Vega, could you give this message to Fiona for me? I know I've barely been here for long at all, I also barely know Fiona, and I'm just this little 15 year old who has basically no idea about life. But still, I met her, and she was really nice and fun and... I just want her to know that no matter what I'd miss her too. And hopefully that can help her realize that if I, who talked to her for a second, could miss her, then she must touch people's lives far stronger and more than she thinks. So... yeah, here goes.

Dear Fiona,

Hi, this is Tala/Anelya. I hope you're doing better. Miss you already around chat and in the role-plays and so on. It's kinda noticeable that you're not around.

Okay, um... I hope this doesn't come off as weird and such, since I don't know much about you or anything about your situation at all. And I'm not going to ask, because it's your life and it's yours to have and live like you want. I just want you to know that we'd all miss you terribly if you weren't around. I mean, basically everyone on this site knows you, and thinks you're awesome and would feel absolutely horrendous if you were to be gone.

Like Bambi said, we're all a part of something bigger. That inculdes you. It's not just the people around you that would be affected if you weren't here anymore, but everyone you've ever been friends with on the site. Anyone you've ever helped out here, chatted with, given advice to... they'd - we'd - all really miss you. And we would probably not know how to keep writing. Without you here, I for one, would find it extraordinarily strange to keep writing, knowing that you wouldn't be one of the people replying. And it's also not just us who'd be affected! If we felt horrid 'cus you left, than that would rebound and make our families feel horrid 'cus we felt horrid, and our friends would feel horrid too... It may sound strange, but just because some of us have never actually met you, it doesn't mean that we'd just pretend like nothing happened and keep on going. We'd still have met you - meeting online is still meeting. And here online, like Kento said, we're a family, which you're a big part of.

So you see, you're important to so many people! And no matter how bad life gets, we'll have your back. It's like some famous person once said, 'It can only get better.' Sure it can get a heck of a lot worse first, but after that, which way can you go but up?

Okay, so, I'm feeling really weird for writing this, because half of it might not even help you feel better and it sounds kinda... I dunno... just... well, like me alledgedly - I'm just not used to writing it down. Um... I'm praying for you! (I hope that means something to you.) And... I hope that you don't lose your hope, because with hope you can make it through the worst of times. And... um... don't forget the sloths? I mean, what would the poor creatures do without your love and adoration? Who would they have to fight their battles for them? Smile

I really, really hope I helped at least in the slightest with this long, winding, wacky letter-thinggummy, hope that you get it, and hope that the sloth part made you smile.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,

Tala/Anelya
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

SCA Cash : 44
Fiona/Kassie Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal Sat May 25, 2013 12:02 pm

I'm like, some hours late...But I just wanted to say that I Love You, Fiona..You too, Vegas..I know I haven't been here long, but you guys are like my 2nd family...
Well, yeah, seeing as Fiona, you're my mother... But I will miss you, and whatever it is, just know that it gets better with time. We'll be waiting for you.
Lynox Veal
Lynox Veal

SCA Cash : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Sat May 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Fi......
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

SCA Cash : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Stratford Sat May 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Oh my gosh I can't believe I didn't see this post yet! I just got told about it. Ugh. Me and Fiona's last conversation was really stupid I wish I got a chance to say bye. Ugh. If you see this Vegas, please tell her that I wish her the most best of whatever. Just that I wish her the best. I can't even think now. Also, out of my entire experience here on SCA, she's the person who I've gotten closest to and basically loved the most (no offense, I love all you guys too). We've been through a bunch and a half, putting up with eachother's rantings and shit. We'd cheer eachother up when the other was down. Ugh. Even if you don't come back to the site, kik me or something because I literally can't imagine my life without communicating with you and loving you anymore. I get that this is over the internet but I like you more than my own friends. << I'm not a crazy stalker, I promise. And this post is all over the place now so I'm done. BUT I LOVE YOU FIONA AND YOU TOO VEGAS AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST <333
Alexa Stratford
Alexa Stratford

SCA Cash : 29
Fiona/Kassie Bdaysc10 Fiona/Kassie Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum